Partner Program Overview
Cellfire Coupon Syndication
Cellfire has created a new syndication platform for mobile apps and web sites so that consumers can easily discover and store coupons to their grocery store savings card within the convenience of their favorite applications or sites. Cellfire's award-winning service works via web site or mobile application and can be redeemed at over 7,500 retailer stores nation-wide.
QSyndication helps you to:
- Add additional content to your app or web site with national/recognizable brands
- Reward your users with coupons that have real world value
- Receive incremental revenue stream without affecting your existing ad or subscription models. Up to several dollars per year for every user
3 Ways to Integrate
Cellfire offers 3 ways to integrate coupons into your website or mobile app:
Simple Mobile App Integration
- Our mobile platform for integrating the "coupon save to card" service into iPhone and Android applications.
Simple Website Integration
- Our web-based platform for iframe integration into participating web sites.
- Our discovery APIs that allow for deep customization of coupons displayed on the QMobile or QFrame platforms.
Which is Right for you?
Which one is right for you? Let us help you figure it out. Do you have:
- A blog or simple website? QFrame is a simple way to get our coupons up on your website. Combined with simple static or dynamic display units, we can get you up in running in hours, not days!
- A mobile application for iOS or Android? QMobile the perfect solution for getting our content and award winning user experience in your application with virtually no coding. You can bring additional value to your users in less than a day!
- A mobile application that already has recipes, grocery lists, UPC codes, brands, or grocery stores in it? QBridge can help your user discover relevant coupons in your UI and act upon our coupon content.